Your staff can now learn about “Understanding and Promoting Rights” with either our long or new short version module. But first watch this fun music video we made about rights, community and more!
Our new module “Understanding and Promoting Rights – Short Version” takes just 100 minutes to complete. But for a more in-depth look into this topic your staff also have the option to complete a more detailed 210 minute version.
Beyond defining rights, these modules give your staff first hand knowledge and expertise on how to maintain and promote the rights of the people you support. Watch the trailer:
This module features video presentations from Dave Hingsburger, Simon Duffy, Gary Kent, and Margaret Cushen.
On successful completion of this module, your staff will be able to:
– Define what rights are and understand the different types of rights.
– Detail how, why, and in what circumstances rights may be limited or taken away.
– Explain how rights interact with responsibilities, decision-making, risk, power, and control.
– Explain how to support, promote, and help people advocate for their rights.
Five things to know about Open Future Learning
1. Any size organization can access 24 rotatable seats to over 50 learning modules and over 600 videos on demand for $112 (USD) $134 (CAD) $134 (AUD) $1148 (NZD) £78 (GBP).
2. Our free trial allows up to three staff two weeks access to our entire resource.
3. There is no contract of use and no admin fees.
4. You can use any part of our resource with groups of learners and only use one seat on your membership.
5. Every user gets access to our entire resource by default.
To start a free trial or to ask questions please email email@example.com