We are excited to announce the release of our new module creator platform!
This great new feature means that for no additional costs our members can build their own training modules and host them right alongside everything that the Open Future Learning resource has to offer. Watch the above user guide film to see how it works.
If you have any questions please contact Ben Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
This module is a celebration of families and what we can learn from them. The moving and thoughtful words of the families who made this module will help you to learn from the experience and understand the perspectives of the families that you work with.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
– Understand the perspectives and experiences of families.
– Understand that there is no such thing as a difficult family.
– Explain the impact of stress on families.
– Understand and help to alleviate the difficulties that families may have as they transition into services.
– Help the people you support when there is a family illness or death.
– Improve how you communicate with families.