Have you attended poorly executed meetings that lack purpose and waste people’s time?
Together we can change disability team meetings for the better!
Our new module “Team Meetings” will turn your meetings into organized, engaging, productive and fun gatherings that contribute to team development and success!
Upon successful completion of this module your team will be able to:
- Host successful team meetings that are organized, impactful, engaging, productive, and fun.
- Explain how great team meetings exchange information, discuss progress, and identify challenges and opportunities.
- Run efficient and productive meetings that have a clear agenda, maximize participation, and build the capacity of team members.
- Encourage collaboration, idea sharing, healthy conflict, and problem-solving in team meetings.
- Apply strategies to address disruptive employees and manage difficult personalities, and other issues that can hijack a great team meeting.
- Effectively follow up on meetings, close the loop on action items, build the capacity of team members, and successfully plan for the next meeting.
- Explain what makes a brilliant team and how you can help to develop one.
Learn more about all of our modules here.
With Open Future Learning your staff can:
- Learn values based practices from the most engaging thinkers in the field of developmental disabilities.
- Learn in groups while using only one seat on your membership.
- Use our Side by Side modules to learn alongside the people they support.
- Save money on in person training costs and turnover.
Want to see how this can work for your team? Take a Zoom demo of our site and then have 24 seats to our site for one month. No obligation. No contract of use. No cost. Click here to schedule your demo.