Welcome to the module: Difficult Families?
This module is a celebration of families and what we can learn from them. The moving and thoughtful words of the families who made this module will help you to learn from the experience and understand the perspectives of the families that you work with.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
– Understand the perspectives and experiences of families.
– Understand that there is no such thing as a difficult family.
– Explain the impact of stress on families.
– Understand and help to alleviate the difficulties that families may have as they transition into services.
– Help the people you support when there is a family illness or death.
– Improve how you communicate with families.
Learn more here.