We are excited to announce the release of our newest module Do the Write Thing.
Behind every word we write, there is a person. But paperwork is loathed by almost every support professional in the field of human services. What if we could change the way we document? Join us as we make ‘paperwork’ become ‘people work.’
John Raffaele is passionate about documentation. John starts the module by detailing the basics of creating professionally produced and meaningful documentation. John goes on to introduce the person-centered approach of wiring with people instead of for them. This module includes video presentations from John Raffaele, Janice Bartley, and Kathie Snow.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to:
– Appreciate documentation as a competency and a skill.
– Understand the importance of and be able to apply practical strategies to ensue legible, accurate, respectful, concise, confidential, and meaningful documentation.
– Explain why paperwork is people work.
– Describe and apply the concept and process of documenting with people, know as partnership documentaion.
– Understand the importance of support the development of a good relationship with the person’s primary care doctor.