Enjoy this excerpt from our module:
Watch the full trailer below:
Both you and the people you support need to know about boundaries. But as this module explains, for the people you support boundaries are the most important social skill.
On successful completion of this module, you will be able to
– Explain what boundaries are and why they are important for both you and the people you support
– Understand that boundaries are a learned skill that needs to be taught, and how how to teach them.
– Describe the importance of and difference between public and private places, spaces, and information.
– Explain why we are not friends and we are not family.
– Value the bodies of the people you support and know how to enable healthy, professional boundaries regarding touch.
– Explain why maximum privacy equals maximum dignity.
– Describe and teach appropriate ways to show affection.
Learn more about all of our modules here.