Constipation is the most common cause of preventable death for people with intellectual disabilities. Over 50% of people we support suffer from constipation and over 25% take laxatives. With songs by Peter Leidy and personal stories by people with intellectual disabilities this fun ‘Side by Side’ module will help people who receive support and people who provide support to learn, talk and laugh together about this serious subject. Everyone can live a happy and healthy life free from constipation.
Five things to know:
– Our free trial allows up to three staff two weeks access to our entire resource.
– You decide what level of membership best fits your needs.
– There is no contract of use and no admin fees.
– You can use any part of our resource with groups of learners and only use one seat on your membership.
– Every users gets access to our entire resource by default.
Learn more about all of our modules here.